Yeshh Yesh, I didnt make the skin or change the skin myself. HAHAHA.. it was done by my IT-savvy tutee, Phyllis in less than 30 mins during tuition.. Oopps! Hee.. :D Thank you girl! I would have taken hours and days to change a blogskin if i were to do it myself.. tts y i havent changed blogskin ever since then. hee.. I love my new blogskin!
Phyllis u should really go be a website or blog designer!!
Recently work has been piling up.. more and more assignments and quizzes are already in queue after clearing the previous assignments and quizzes before term break. And this term break ish no break at all.. more jialat than my normal school weeks! Stupid FYP... making me so stressed up. I shall dump u after my FYP presentation! Hahaha..
Please tell me 1 Oct is Hari Raya Puasa and is a Public Holiday so FYP presentation is cancelled on that day. Den i'll have a week more to prepare :)
Oh well.. Life ish, and should be, and yes, it's beautiful.. Yup.
No comments:
Post a Comment