Thursday, January 24, 2008

Routined Life

Life's been pretty much routined and boring here.. Wake up at 630am, walk out to wait for shuttle bus to work, lunch in company, wait for time to pass, shuttle bus back home and dinner..msn and sleep. And this cycle continues from mon to fri.. Wow.. how exciting my life is, isn't it?

Even lunch is routined. I realised my colleagues like to lunch at the same dining table and even the same seat EVERYDAY. Oh in case u dunno.. my company provides free lunch for all and every department will have a certain lunch time to collect our food in the staff canteen. So i had to follow the crowd and dine at the same spot, facing the same person everyday. I think worse than jail sia.. They dun even talk while having meals. There's always a silence and everyone juz concentrates on eating.. usually is only one pair talking and the rest juz listen. OMG.. i dunno how long i can stand man.. Dun blame me if I dun talk to u when dining with me next time.. cuz ive already inculcate their "values". hhaha..

Actually they are quite nice and helpful people.. But juz too quiet and not very sociable.. u can never hear 'Bye Bye' over there.. let alone a morning greeting unless its a face to face encounter.. boo.. sad environment.

The only thing that makes me happy is the roadside stalls that I'll pass by everyday after work... haha.. the snacks there are really nice! I'm so addicted to this 皇大皇大饼 cuz the whole thingy is filled with sesame!! Woo~ and i LOVEEEE sesame! haha.. my roomie shld know.. cuz i have lots of sesame biscuits back in hall. Besides sesame, there's also some meat and wu xiang filling inside.. its damn nice laaa.. this 'hum jin pang' lookalike is super worth it for only 3rmb cuz its damnn big.. like 2 palms size. haha.. And there are a number of stalls selling 烧烤 too.. sticks of meat like our satay. Maybe i should stop eating the 大饼 and try out the sticks tomorrow.. hee.. Dun worry.. Jas is still slim as before.. lol.. i hope..

Sigh.. somehow i hope things will change for the better.. But i guess that's life. Sometimes we juz have to learn to accept things the way they are..

I want a change yet i'm afraid of changes.. I'm so paradoxical hor..? Haiz.




No comments: